WeBus – Terms and Conditions
Last updated: December 29, 19
- 1.1. The introduction and exhibits to this agreement are an integral part of it.
- 1.2. Titles are for convenient only and shall not be used for interpretation.
- 1.3. For the avoidance of all doubts, it is hereby clarified that this English version of Terms and Conditions set only for convenient; in any case, the Hebrew version shall apply and if any differences occurred between versions – the Hebrew version shall always overcome.
- 1.4. Definitions:
- 1.4.1. “Company” – Tbus Ltd.
- 1.4.2. “Agreement” – this Terms and Conditions document.
- 1.4.3. “Application” or “Website” – An application allowing users with cheap and fast travel within the city, by sharing the costs of a taxi.
- 1.4.4. “Users” – anyone who uses the Application or surfs at the Company’s Website.
- 1.5. This Agreement set to regulate the relationship between the Company and the Userswho make use of the Application.
- 1.6. The use of the Application considered as accepting and approving the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement. Any User who does not accept the Terms and Conditions set herein, may make no use of the Application or any part of it.
- 1.7. The Terms and Conditions set herein shall apply both for the Application and the Website, Mutatis mutandis
- 1.8. It is hereby clarified that the Terms and Conditions set herein shall act in addition and in parallel to any other terms and conditions set by any other third party, as may be the case.
2. Terms and Conditions
- 2.1. The User hereby undertake to avoid the following actions, regarding the Application:
- 2.1.1. Surfing, scanning or using the Application through any software intended to collect data, or otherwise performing actions imitating a normal user, including but not limited to Bots or Crawlers etc.
- 2.1.2. Manipulating the address of any internal pages URL, in order to gain access to such internal pages (URL Hacking).
- 2.1.3. Uploading or transferring of content, or performing actions, that may be considered illegal in Israel or any other place; avoiding upload, transfer or advertise any content which may infringe copyrights, trademarks or trade secret of others; avoiding advertise of libel, abomination or hurting privacy of others.
- 2.1.4. Performing any action regarding the design of the Website or Application, source code, element or content on theWebsite or Application, which the only right of performing such actions is set to the owner of such rights, according to the Copyright Law, 2007.
- 2.1.5. Any violent, crude, criminal or otherwise offending behavior, towards the Company, other Users or any service providers, which provide any kind of services through the Application.
- 2.2. The Company shall always have the rights to:
- 2.2.1. To stop or prevent the service, or part of it, from any User who violated any part of this Agreement, or for whatsoever reason; all subject to the sole discretion of the Company and without providing any notice. No claim of the User shall be heard regarding this right of the Company.
- 2.2.2. To remove any content or to undo any action made by any User who violated any part of this Agreement, or for whatsoever reason.
- 2.2.3. To prevent access to the Application – from any addresses or websites, not previously approved by the Company, or may harm the Company or the Application – all subject to the sole discretion of the Company and without providing any notice. No claim of the User shall be heard regarding this right of the Company.
3. User Account
- 3.1. The Company shall always have the right to determine that access to all or some of the services, provided through the Application, shall be granted only to Users who have registered to the Application, and provided some needed details, to be determined by the Company (“User Account” or the “Account”).
- 3.2. The following shall apply to the registration of an Account:
- 3.2.1. You may not register an Account with details which are not your own valid details.
- 3.2.2. You may not register an Account for any other person, who is not present in front of the computer or phone, while registration, or who did not approve the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
- 3.2.3. It is hereby cleared that although the Company perform actions to keep Account information secured, the Company can make no promise that no breach may occur, due to unauthorized access to the information. The User shall have no claim to the Company in any case of damage, due to unauthorized access to the information
- 3.2.4. While registration, the Company may send the User text messages with a unique code, in order to identify the User. The User hereby approves delivery of such messages, and undertake to keep such code in confidence and not transfer it to anyone else.
- 3.2.5. The User hereby approves the Company to send to the User’s email address, as provided by him to the Company, updates and notification regarding the Application, and any other message.
4. Commercial Messages
- 4.1. The Company is authorized and the User hereby approve to the Company, to send the User advertisements, from time to time, via text messages, email messages or any other way. By providing his email address or phone number, the User Expressly approves such messages.
- 4.2. The User may inform the Company, at any time, about stopping delivery of such messages – by an email message to the Company or by aby removal option, displayed in any message, as may be the case.
5. Payments to Service Providers
- 5.1. In case the User make use of any of the services provided through the Application, the User may be required to pay fees regarding such services. In such cases, the User shall bare all liabilities to pay such fees, as may be from time to time, directly to the service provider (third party), as required.
- 5.2. The User’s liability to pay such fees, shall be independent and detached of any other User’s liability, if any, even if such services are provided to other Users at the same time and together with the User.
- 5.3. The Company shall not be liable under any circumstances, to pay any fee instead of the User, to indemnify the User or to any damage, expense or loss, raise out of the User’s liability to pay such fees.
6. Transaction Cancel Policy
- 6.1. In general, the services provided by the Application are not cancelable, and all regulation according to Consumer Protection Law 1981(the: “Law”) and Consumer Protection Regulations (Cancelling a transaction) 2010 (the: “Regulations”) do not apply to these services; specifically section 14c.(c) to the Law, since the service provided, in general, at the same day of order, so no cancelation may apply at least 2 days prior to service; or section 2.(3) to the Regulations (14 days).
- 6.2. The services provided through the Application after the User provided details needed in regard to the travel he seeks for; among others: time of travel, origin and destination, number of passengers, minimum number of travel partners and maximum amount to pay for the travel. In addition, the User must provide his credit card details. In that stage, no charge shall be made, but the system shall commit a credit reservation at the maximum amount to pay for the travel, as approved by the User.
- 6.3. After the User applied the order, the system shall try to find travel partners for the travel ordered. As long no travel time and partners (if found) will be determined and no order confirmation has been sent to the Application – the order may be canceled with no charge. After travel time and partners (if found) will be determined- the order may not be canceled. After an order confirmation has been sent to the Application (including taxi and travel partners, as may apply) – the order may not be canceled any more, and the User shall be charged at an amount calculated by the Application, and in any case not higher than the maximum amount approved by the User at order.
- 6.4. In any case of order confirmation and credit card charging, the User shall receive a receipt to the Application. User who need a tax invoice, need to ask it from the taxi driver at the end of the travel.
7. It is hereby clarified that the Company may keep User’s credit card details, for facilitating future use of the Application. All necessary data protection acts shall apply, as is customary in the market and acceptable by the credit companies.Limitation of Liability
- 7.1. It is hereby clarified that the Application and services provided through the Application, shall be provided on an as-is basis only. The Company shall not be liable under any circumstances, whether in tort, contract or otherwise, with respect to the Applicationorservices provided through the Application. The company shall also not be liable with respect to use of any third party’s products or services, whether provided digitally or otherwise.
- 7.2. For the avoidance of all doubts, it is hereby clarified that the Application is only a platform to connect Users and travel services providers who are taxi drivers, and that travel services shall be provided to the User by licensed taxi drivers, and the Company shall not be liable under any circumstances to any damage to the User, in regard to the travel services.
- 7.3. It is hereby clarified that the system shall not be available on all times; from time to time the Company shall update and upgrade the Application’s systems – which may result in temporary breaks in the services; the Company has no control on availability of product nor services provided by third parties.
- 7.4. It is the User’s responsibility to examine, prior to using the Application, if the Application is suitable for the User’s needs, and the User shall have no claim regarding that.
- 7.5. The User is responsible for his Internet connection – the Company shall bare no liability in any aspect regarding issues of Internet connection.
- 7.6. The Company shall bare no liability, in any case, for any content uploaded, transferred or published via the Application. The User shall bare all liabilities and no claim to the Company shall be heard regarding that.
8. No Liability for Advertisements and External Links
- 8.1. Advertisements to third party’s products or services may appear on this website via external server, matching relevant advertisements to pages. It is herebyclarified that the Company has no control regarding such advertisements, order of appearance or content authentication.
- 8.2. Some of the links (Hyper-Links) in this Website refer to third party websites. It is hereby clarified that such links are only for the convenient of the Users; the Company did not examine such links, do not support them or liable to any part of them; any information delivered by the User to such third party’s website shall be on the User’s sole discretion.
- 8.3. There is no distinguish between various kinds of links; it is the User’s responsibility to confirm any URL address.
9. Infringement Notice
- 9.1. The Company strictly keeps the laws of the state of Israel – if you encounter any content violating the laws of Israel or any other laws, we encourage you to give us a notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Intellectual Property
- 10.1. The Company is the only owner of all rights, including but not limited to Intellectual Property rightstrademarks, in Application and all services provided by the Company, and in all tools and utilities used by the Company during the services. Any change, improvement, addition or derivative work shall also belong to the Company.
- 10.2. The User shall not be able to make any use of the Application, or any part of it, in a manner that contradict the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement, and that may infringe any right of the Company or any other third party – without the previous written approval of the Company.
- 10.3. The Terms and Conditions set in this Section 10 shall survive the termination of this Agreement, for any reason.
- 11.1. The Company may change any of the Terms and Conditions set herein, at any time, and without providing any notice.
- 11.2. The User should visit the Company’s website, from time to time, in order to view any such changes.
- 12.1. The User hereby undertakes to defend, indemnify and hold the Company harmless from any and all damage, loss, liability, cost and expense (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ and accounting fees) resulting from any claim, demand or suit made by any third party due to or arising out of the use of the Application, by the user; all subject to a 30 days written demand notice.
- 12.2. Nothing in this Section 12 shall derogate from any right or relief that the Company may have, according to this Agreement or to any law.
13. Choice of Law
The laws of the State of Israel shall govern this Terms. Any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms shall be brought to the competent court in the Tel-Aviv district, Israel, which shall be granted exclusive jurisdiction.
Last updated: December 29, 19
WeBus is an application made for you, allowing you fast and cheap traveling in the city, by sharing the costs of a taxi ride.
Who are we?
Tbus Ltd is the developer and operator of the WeBusmobile application, including website and all services supplied by it (all, the “Application”).
The Company makes efforts to protect it users’ privacy, many of such are compatible with privacy protection laws and regulations, including the EU’s GDPR regulation.
For any questions or concerns, please contact us via our email address: email@example.com.
Which Information do we collect?
- 1. Personal Data:
- a. Full name
- b. Email address
- c. Phone number
- d. Gender
- e. Home address
- f. Photo
- g. Age & date of birth.
- 2. Non-Personal Data:
- a. Location
- b. How you use the Application
- c. Traveling times
- d. Users who shared taxi rides using the Application
What use do we do of your Information?
- 1. Personal Databr
- a. Access and Use: Any Personal Data provided to us by you in order to obtain access to any functionality of the Application may be used by us in order to provide you with access to the needed functionality and to monitor your use of such functionality.
- c. A Specific Reason: Any Personal Data provided to us by you for a specific reason may be used by us in connection with that specific reason.
- d. Marketing: Any Personal Data provided to us by you may be used by us to contact you in the future for our marketing and advertising purposes, including without limitation to inform you about new services or Applications we believe might be of interest to you, and to develop promotional or marketing materials and provide those materials to you.
- e. Statistics: Any Personal Data provided to us by you may be used by us for statistic reports containing aggregated information.
- 2. Non-Personal Data
Since Non-Personal Data cannot be used to identify you in person, we may use such data in any way permitted by law.
Which Information do we share with Third Parties?
- 1. Personal Data
We have no intention of selling your Personal Data to any other third party.
However, naturally there are circumstances in which we may disclose, share or transfer your Personal Data, without a further notice, as follows:
- a. Required by Law – If we believe in good faith that disclosure is required by law, including but not limited to, orders by any governmental entity, court or any other judicial entity, in any jurisdiction.
- b. To Prevent Wrongdoing – If we believe in good faith that disclosure is requiredin order to prevent any kind of illegal activity, fraud or civil wrong.
- d. Marketing – We may disclose Personal Data for purpose of marketingor advertising the Application.
- e. Statistics – We may disclose Personal Data for purpose of production of statistic reports containing aggregated information, which would be transferred to third parties in order to promote the Application.
- 2. Non-Personal Data
Since Non-Personal Data cannot be used to identify you in person, we may disclose such data in any way permitted by law.
Links to Other Web Sites
The Application may contain links to other websites and/or third party services. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of such websites and/or services, and we advise you to review their privacy policies.
Storage and Security
We are strongly committed to the protection of your Personal Data and information, and we will take reasonable technical steps, which are accepted in our industry, to keep your Information secured and protect it from loss, misuse or alteration. However, if you notice a risk or any security violations, we advise you to report to us on firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can resolve it as soon as possible.
- 2. Direct Messages
- a. The Company may send you, from time to time, information regarding its services, including advertisements, via short messages or emails.
- b. By using the Application, including providing your phone number or email address, you are explicitly consenting to receive such messages. However, at any time you may inform us of your removing such consent, by sending proper email to: email@example.com.
- 3. Cookies
- a. Tbus may us Cookiesfor the proper and continuous operation of the Application or website, including collection of statistics, verifications, modifications etc.
- 4. Third Party’s Advertisements
- a. As part of the services, some third party’s advertisements may appear on the Application or website. Such advertisements provided by an external supplier which adapt content according to the user’s habits.
- 5. Dispute Resolution