Where are you active?
You can see the activity area on the relevant page on the website at this link.
How do I register for the service?
1. Download the application here.
2. Enter a phone number.
3. Receive an SMS with a code and enter it.
5. Enter your name.
6. Order a ride.
How do I book a ride?
First, it is recommended to make sure that you are looking for a trip that is included in the service, origin and destination areas. A link to the list of service areas is at the top of the application or sometimes under the map (when selecting an origin or destination).
It is recommended to order as much as possible in advance to increase the chances of finding partners.
1. Enter destination/origin according to what the application asks.
2. Enter the other side of the journey (origin if you have already entered a destination, or vice versa).
3. Choose a travel day and time (during the hours of operation of the service for the selected route).
4. Enter how many passengers you are traveling with (not including the partners we’ll find for you).
5. It is possible to order on the condition that partners are found. To do this, you must define the minimum partners/maximum price you are willing to pay.
Please note, the price limit means that we may not book you a ride if we do not find enough partners.
It is also important to know that in any case we make efforts to find you as many partners as possible so that you pay as little as possible.
6. Order a ride.
What happens after ordering?
1. Waiting for the message that travel partners have been found, you will see it in the application.
2. As long as no travel partners are found and no one relies on you, you can cancel your order.
3. After finding the partners, you will see the exact travel time (there may be a deviation of about 10 minutes from the time you requested). and the travel route.
4. You will then receive a message with the details of the taxi that will pick you up.
5. If the travel time has arrived and not enough partners have been found (if you have defined a minimum number of partners) or no taxi has been found, the trip will be cancelled.
How is the fare calculated?
The base price is calculated according to the expected taxi cost alone, where the more partners there are, the less you pay.
How does payment work?
A credit card must be entered when requesting the first trip. You can enter the personal area and enter a credit card already before the first order.
The charge is made only after the trip is made.
The payment is only by credit card to avoid a situation where travel partners will not arrive and there will be a lack of money for the trip.
How do I get a receipt?
Enter the email address in the personal area and you will receive an automatic receipt some time after making the trip.
How far in advance can I book a ride?
At least 10 minutes in advance and up to a week in advance.